tisdag 19 februari 2008

All min kärlek


You with the sad eyes
Don't be discouraged
Though I realize
It's hard to take courage In a world, full of people
You can lose sight of it
And the darkness, inside you makes you feel so small

But I see your true colours shining through
I see your true colors, that's why I love you
So don't be afraid, to let them show
Your true colours, true colours
Beautiful, ooh like a rainbow

Show me your smile and
Don't be unhappy, can't remember when I last saw you laughing
If this world makes you crazy
And you've taken all you can bear
Just call me up, because you know I'll be there


Jag önskar du kunde se den gamla Sandra stunder som denna..
Jag är inte den som har långt till skratten,
men inte heller till tårarna.
Du som brukade kalla mig känslokall
hoppas du ändrat uppfattning,
för det är faktiskt en av de sista grejerna jag är..

Inga kommentarer: